We're creating a legacy of health for South Los Angeles.
The Dream Society inspires generous and forward-thinking supporters to make a planned gift or a gift of assets in support of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH).
Opened in 2015, MLKCH is a bold promise to the community. Every day, we provide world-class, compassionate care for thousands of patients and families regardless of ability to pay.
The Dream Society helps protect MLKCH for generations to come.
Please contact Dyan Sublett, President
424‑338‑8686 or email@example.com
Recognition & Benefits
- Donor Wall recognition
- Campus naming opportunity (as available and appropriate to level of commitment)
- Annual impact report
- Website listing
- Annual Dream Society event
Types of Gifts Accepted
- Including the foundation in your will or living trust
- Gifting real estate, stocks, or other assets
- Adding the foundation as beneficiary in your:
- IRA or retirement plan
- Life insurance policy
- Charitable trust
- Bank or brokerage account
- Commercial or Charitable Gift Annuity